RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
At Sew-Ellen want you to be happy with your purchase and for whatever reason that you are not satisfied, we would be most happy to provide exchanges and returns for any items purchased from Sew-Ellen if the following conditions are met
1) If you place an order and then change your mind you may cancel your order or if you have already received your goods you have 14 days in which to return them for a full refund incuding postage costs. The refund will be given via your initial method of payment and may take up to 7-10 days to show in your account. After 14 days a refund (not including postage costs) will be given in the form of a credit note . Please note that we will only refund goods returned in their original packaging and presentation. If you are returning any pre-cut fabric (e.g. jelly roll) please do not unravel it!
2) Sew-Ellen do not accept returns of any cut fabrics I.E fabrics, wadding, fleece, sundries , ribbons or trims unless faulty.
3) All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
4) All items must be unopened , unused, unwashed and in its original condition. I.E if you buy pre cuts jellyrolls , charm packs etc they must not be unraveled , unopened and kept in original packaging.
5) If your goods are faulty then you are entitled to a full refund or exchange of goods to the same value of the faulty goods . Refunds will be returned to the initial method of payment that was used to purchase your items this can take up to 10 days to show in your account .Please contact email@example.com within 7 days of invoice of faulty items. please check on delivery that your items are in correct order . Please return items to Sew-Ellen , Moneydarragh, Gleneely, Co.Donegal, Ireland, F93W3W5
6) Sew-Ellen will reimburse any shipping costs when you return a faulty or damaged item but if it’s something you have simply had a change of heart on then you will have to cover the return postage yourself.
7) Sales item(s) are non-exchangeable nor returnable in our clearance section . Clearance is there for a reason either the product is end of line , discontinued or may have small imperfections so therefore cannot be returned.
If non of the above conditions are met, we regret to inform that we are unable to process any claims for exchanges or refund .
IMAGES AND CONTENT:
We do our very best to accurately describe and photograph all of our products. But it is impossible to get it 100% right all of the time and different screens give different picture quality so we cannot guarantee accuracy of colour. However Were possible we use our suppliers images to present the products accurately.
The volume of stock on Sew-Ellen’s website will be updated every 24 hours , however in the event you order some fabric or haberdashery items that have sold out super fast which (may lead to being unavailable) , we will always let you know via email and we will make every effort to reorder or recommend an alternative .